Mattress Limited Warranty
10 Year Full Replacement Limited Warranty for Reverie
Dream Supreme™, Sweet Dream Supreme™, Dream™,
Sweet Dream™ and Dream Lite™ Mattresses
• Ascion, LLC d/b/a Reverie (hereinafter referred to as “Reverie”) warrants to the end user (hereinafter referred to as the “Original Purchaser”) that during the ten (10) year term of this Limited Warranty, Reverie will, at its sole discretion and option, either replace or repair Original Purchaser’s Reverie mattress if it is found to be defective due to faulty workmanship or materials, subject to the limitations set forth herein.
• Reverie will not charge Original Purchaser for the repair or replacement of Original Purchaser’s mattress, but any transportation costs associated with the repair or replacement are Original Purchaser’s sole responsibility.
• This Limited Warranty is valid only for the Original Purchaser from the original purchase date of the original product purchased. An Original Purchaser is one who purchases the product directly from Reverie or an authorized retailer of Reverie. If purchaser is not the Original Purchaser of this product, he/she takes it “as is” and “with all faults”. If the purchase of this mattress was not directly from Reverie, proof of purchase will be required to demonstrate that purchaser is the Original Purchaser and eligible to make a valid claim under this Limited Warranty.
• This Limited Warranty covers the following items during normal wear: Deterioration causing the mattress to have a visible indentation greater than 2 inches that is not associated with an indentation or sag which results from use of an improper or unsupportive foundation or adjustable bed base and any physical flaw in the mattress cover that causes the Reverie material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
• This Limited Warranty does not cover: A normal increase/decrease in softness of the latex core material or other core foam materials, comfort preference, damage from using an improper bed frame, foundation, or adjustable base or damage to the mattress and/or cover material, including but not limited to, stains, burns, cuts or tears. Mattresses and/ or mattress covers that Reverie deems to be abused, mishandled, or used in any way that contributed to the defect in question may be denied warranty coverage at Reverie’s sole discretion.
• Reverie mattresses are designed to work on Reverie foundations and adjustable bed bases that are structurally capable of supporting the weight of Original Purchaser’s Reverie mattress and user(s). Reverie makes no representations whatsoever as to the structural integrity or rated load for any frame, foundation, or adjustable base not manufactured by Reverie. Original Purchaser’s mattress must be continuously supported by a firm, solid surface consisting of a proper nonspring foundation or adjustable bed base, which must in turn be properly supported by legs on an even, strong, and flat surface. Original Purchaser must ensure that the bed frame utilized offers ample structural support for the mattress and foundation.
• USE OF INAPPROPRIATE FOUNDATIONS, BOX SPRINGS, ADJUSTABLE BED BASES, OR BED FRAMES WITH THIS MATTRESS WILL VOID THIS LIMITED WARRANTY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
• If Original Purchaser makes a claim under this Limited Warranty, Reverie may require Original Purchaser to provide proof of the quality of the bed frame, foundation, or adjustable bed base and/or other products used in conjunction with the mattress. Reverie reserves the right to invalidate this Limited Warranty if the mattress is found to be in an unsanitary condition, as determined by Reverie in Reverie’s sole discretion.
• The removable cover for the mattress is warranted for the ten (10) year term of this Limited Warranty, subject to the limitations described in this Limited Warranty. If the removable cover for the mattress is found to be defective due to faulty workmanship or materials during the ten (10) year term of this Limited Warranty, Reverie will, at its sole discretion and option, replace or repair the removable cover. In the event Reverie replaces the cover for the mattress, Reverie will replace it with the current style of cover available for the mattress, which may be a different color or material than the original cover.
• In the event a warranty claim is filed and a warranty replacement is deemed necessary, Original Purchaser will be required to surrender the original product to Reverie at the time of replacement. Repair or replacement of Original Purchaser’s mattress or mattress cover does not renew or extend this Limited Warranty.
• This Limited Warranty gives the Original Purchaser specific legal rights, and the Original Purchaser may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state.
• PLEASE RETAIN THIS WARRANTY AND ORIGINAL PROOF OF PURCHASE FOR AS LONG AS YOU OWN YOUR PRODUCT. IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY TROUBLE WITH YOUR MATTRESS DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD, PLEASE CONTACT THE REVERIE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT.