Information We Collect:
When you interact with us through the Site, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, as further described below:
Personal Data That You Provide Through Registration: We collect Personal Data from you when you interact with the Site. This information includes, without limitation your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, and contact preferences.
Except in connection with your order to purchase a product through the Site, we do not collect any credit card or other financial account information, driver’s license numbers and/or social security numbers.
Other Information: When you access the Reverie Site, we receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot be used to specifically identify you. Reverie may store such information itself and/or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by Reverie affiliates, agents or service providers. This Site may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Site, the number of visitors to each page of our Site, and the domain names of our visitors’ Internet service providers. It is important to note that no Personal Data is available or used in this process.
Provision and Monitoring of the Reverie Site: We will use your Personal Data to provide you with access to and support your use of the Reverie Site. As part of our website’s user authenticated portals, we may use your Personal Data to provide you with access to nonpublic areas of the site. We will also give you the opportunity to store, review and edit Personal Data and other information on the Site.
Surveys, Contests and Other Special Offers: From time to time, we may offer our users the opportunity to participate in surveys, contests and other special offers. If you elect to participate in these services, you will need to provide certain Personal Data.
Questions and Requests: If you contact us by e-mail or otherwise, we will use the Personal Data you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem.
Contacting You About Other Products, Services and Events: If you opt-in, Reverie and/or third parties may use your Personal Data to contact you in the future to tell you about Reverie Products and Services and events that may be of interest to you.
Social Media Sites: If you choose to interact with Reverie by and through any social media websites, you should be aware that the personal information that you submit by and through such social media websites can be read, collected or used by other users of these forums (depending on your privacy settings associated with such social media websites), and could be used to send you unsolicited messages or otherwise to contact you without your consent or desire. We are not responsible for the personal information that you choose to submit in these forums.
Research and Data Analysis: In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Site, Reverie often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on de-identified Personal Data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on raw data or an aggregate basis, and Reverie may share this de-identified data with advertisers, researchers, business partners, publications, and other third parties. This information will not identify you personally.
Service Improvement: We may use your Personal Data, aggregated Personal Data and other personally non-identifiable information collected through the Site to help us improve the content and functionality of the Site, to better understand our users and to improve the Reverie Products and Services.
Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information: We consider your Personal Data and privacy to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: Reverie, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, and maintaining databases. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
Legal Requirements: Reverie may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Reverie, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
Third Parties Upon Opt-In: If you opt-in to allow us to share your Personal Data with third parties because you agree to be contacted by such third parties with respect to products, services and/or events that may be of interest to you, we will share your Personal Data with such third parties. The above excludes text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
Personal Data: As described above, we may share aggregated or raw, de-identified Personal Data with advertisers, researchers, business partners, publications, and other third parties.
Your Choices: You can use the Site without providing any Personal Data. However, if you choose not to provide any Personal Data, you may not be able to use certain areas of the Site and/or certain Reverie Products and Services. You will have the choice as to whether or not you wish to be contacted by us and/or by any third parties with offers for products, services and/or events that may be of interest to you. You can control these choices at the My Account section of the Site.
Children: The Site and the Reverie Products and Services are intended for adults. Users under the age of eighteen (18) are not permitted to use the Site or register for and/or use the Reverie Products and Services without the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
Security: Reverie takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Site from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this Site may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail and/or Internet transmission. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data through the Site.
California Online Privacy Disclosures: For information on free software that offers users the ability to prevent websites from collecting personally identifiable information, please consider visiting: https://www.abine.com
Reverie does not allow third party websites to collect your personally identifiable information from Reverie’s website.
Access to Information; Contacting Reverie: To keep your Personal Data accurate, current, and complete, please visit the My Account section of the Site. You may also contact us as specified below. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct or remove Personal Data in our possession that you have previously submitted via this Site.
How to Contact Us
Call us toll-free: +1.800.456.7383
Copyright 2003-2023 © Ascion, LLC, All Rights Reserved
Updated: June 1, 2023
Your Rights if You Are an EU, UK or Swiss Data Subject
This section applies if you are an EU, UK or Swiss data subject (for these purposes, reference to the EU also includes the European Economic Area countries of Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway and, where applicable, Switzerland). The term “Personal Information” as used in this Privacy Notice means “personal data” as defined under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, or “GDPR”).
Under GDPR, Reverie is both a “Controller” and a “Processor”. Reverie is the Controller of Personal Information you provide to us about yourself as a customer or when requesting information about Reverie Products and Services. For data you provide to Reverie or request that we collect as part of using our Site, including but not limited to the Personal Information we collect on behalf of our customers, we are a Processor for our customers, who are the Controllers that determine the purposes and means of the processing of your Personal Information by Reverie.
Reverie is based in the USA. Personal information and data processed by Reverie is transferred to our servers in the USA. When transferred, we take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information, including encryption during data transit and storage. For more information, see “International Data Transfers” below.
How We Use EU Personal Information
For data for which we are the Controller, we collect and use your Personal Information to respond to your enquiries or provide the products and services that you have purchased or take steps to purchase from Reverie, as described previously.
For data for which we are the Processor, we do not transfer Personal Information to third parties except to the companies on our list of sub-processors, and then only in order to provide the services requested by our customer. When we are acting as a Processor for a customer, you should contact the customer (as Controller) with any questions you may have about how your Personal Information is being used. If you contact us directly when we are acting as a Processor, we may refer your request to the appropriate customer who is the Controller of your Personal Information. If concerns remain, you may contact us as directed in the section above.
We rely on the following legal bases for processing your Personal Information:
- Processing of your Personal Information based on your consent for such processing. You have the right to withdraw your consent, as further described below.
- Processing of your Personal Information that you provide to us (such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, company name and role) when you request information about the Reverie Site or when you otherwise send inquiries about our Site and processing of this data is necessary to respond to or implement your request prior to entering into a contract with us or a Controller that is using our Site.
- We use account-related data to set up accounts for users in the Site and to administer and support those accounts (such as usernames, email address and billing information), provide you with access to the Site, contact you regarding your use of the Site or to notify you of important changes to the Site. Such use is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and our customers, or, where you are our customer, between you and Reverie.
- We may send you information by email or through other electronic communications on new Reverie Products and Services or other promotions if you consent to receiving them. If you have not opted-in to these marketing emails, we do this either because we are relying on an exception to opt-in requirements or because of our legitimate interest to promote the success of our business.
- Our use of data relating to your use of the Sites and/or the Reverie Products and Services, described above, is necessary for our legitimate interests in understanding how the Sites and the Reverie Products and Services are being used by you, to improve your experience on it and our Site offerings.
- We also have a legitimate interest in aggregating and/or anonymizing or de-identifying the information that we collect through our Sites and/or the Reverie Products and Services and using this information for our business purposes, as described above.
- When we process your Personal Information for our legitimate interests, we make sure to consider and balance any potential impact on you, and your rights under data protection laws. Our legitimate business interests do not automatically override your interests — we will not use your Personal Information for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you, unless we have your consent for our processing activities or those activities are otherwise required or permitted by law. You have the right to object to processing that is based on our legitimate interests, as further described below.
Rights of EU, UK and Swiss Data Subjects
Subject to applicable law and reasonable steps that we may take to verify your identity with respect to your requests, you have the following rights in relation to your Personal Information. As noted above, where we are acting as a processor for our customer, we may refer your requests to our customer for response.
- Right of access: If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your Personal Information and, if so, provide you with a copy of that Personal Information (along with certain other details). If you require additional copies, we may need to charge a reasonable fee.
- Right to rectification: If your Personal Information that we control is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to have it rectified or completed. Note that we may not be able to rectify data obtained from a third party such as a governmental agency or other data that we do not control, and you will need to contact that third party directly. If we have shared your Personal Information with others, we will tell them about the rectification where possible. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Information so that you can contact them directly.
- Right to erasure: You may ask us to delete or remove your Personal Information and we will do so in some circumstances, such as where we no longer need it (we may not delete your data when other interests outweigh your right to deletion, for example if we are required by law to keep it). If we have shared your Personal Information with others, we will tell them about the erasure where possible. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Information so that you can contact them directly.
- Right to restrict processing: You may ask us to restrict or ‘block’ the processing of your Personal Information in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of that Personal Information or object to us processing it. We will tell you before we lift any restriction on processing. If we have shared your Personal Information with others, we will tell them about the restriction where possible. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Information so that you can contact them directly.
- Right to data portability: With respect to Personal Information that we possess on or after 25 May 2018, you have the right to obtain your Personal Information from us that you consented to give us or that is necessary to perform a contract with you, to the extent it is available. We will give you your Personal Information in a reasonable format given the nature of the information requested and complexity of providing it.
- Right to object: You may ask us at any time to stop processing your Personal Information, and we will do so if we are processing your Personal Information for the Site, for the Reverie Products and Services, for direct marketing, or otherwise. However, if we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your Personal Information and we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing we may continue; or you may exercise your rights by contacting us as directed in the “How To Contact Us” section above. Note you will be asked to verify your identity when submitting a request.
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling: You have the right to be free from decisions that we make based solely on automated processing of your Personal Information, including profiling, which produce a significant legal effect on you, unless such profiling is necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract between you and us, or with your explicit consent.
- Right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent to process your Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Your withdrawal of consent will not apply to or affect prior processing of data that was processed prior to our receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority: If you have a concern about our privacy practices, including the way we have handled your Personal Information, you can report it to the data protection authority that is authorized to hear those concerns.
If you have an account with us, we may instruct you to exercise some of your rights above through account settings or features, or by deleting your account.
Data Subjects may contact us as directed in the “How to Contact Us” section above.
Copyright 2003-2023 © Ascion, LLC, All Rights Reserved
Updated: June 1, 2023