Shop now. Pay over time with Klarna.
Klarna is a payment application that gives purchasers flexibility to pay for purchases over time.* Learn more.
Here's how it works.
1. Add item(s) to your cart and head to the checkout.
2. Select Klarna at the checkout to pay as you like for eligible purchases.
3. Manage your orders and payments in the Klarna app.
See all of your purchases in one place, pay any open balances and much more in the Klarna app. You can also log into your Klarna account at https://app.klarna.com/login. If you need any help, Klarna’s Customer Service is there for you.
How do I sign up?
Klarna will be presented as an option at checkout. After confirming your phone number, you’ll be sent an SMS message to confirm your identity. If you are eligible, you’ll then set up your payment method with Klarna and accept the terms of your payment plan.
Are there requirements to use Klarna?
Yes. You’ll need:
- A U.S.-issued debit or credit card
- To be 18+ years old
- A U.S. billing address
- An SMS-capable phone number
- To meet the minimum cart size required to use Klarna as a payment option at checkout
Which payment methods are accepted?
Klarna currently accepts all major debit and credit cards (i.e., Mastercard, Visa, AMEX, and Discover). Please note, prepaid cards are not accepted.
*Monthly financing through Klarna issued by WebBank, member FDIC. Other CA resident loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Financing Law license.