Pillow Limited Warranty
• Ascion, LLC d/b/a REVERIE (hereinafter referred to as “REVERIE”) warrants to the end user (hereinafter referred to as the “Purchaser”) that the product (hereinafter referred to as the “Product”) will be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal use and service, for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase from REVERIE or a REVERIE Authorized Retailer. During the one (1) year Term of this Limited Warranty, REVERIE will, at its option and sole and absolute discretion, repair or replace the Purchaser’s Product if it is determined by REVERIE, in its sole and absolute discretion, that the Product is defective due to faulty workmanship or materials, subject to the limitations described in this Limited\ Warranty.
• This Limited Warranty covers any significant defects, as determined by Reverie in its sole discretion, in the physical core or filler material of the Product that are not a result of the normal manufacturing process for that material.
• This Limited Warranty does not include a normal increase/decrease in softness of the core material or other filler materials used in the Product, nor does it cover normal changes in the “feel” or softness of the Product that may come with use over time. Products that REVERIE deems to be abused, mishandled, or used in any way that contributed to the defect in question may be denied warranty coverage at REVERIE’s sole discretion.
• All transportation costs associated with repairs or replacement of the Product are the Purchaser’s responsibility.
• This Limited Warranty covers the following Products (all sizes of Product included):
- Reverie Sweet Slumber™ Pillow
- Reverie Sweet Slumber™ Adjustable Pillow
- Reverie Sweet Zone™ Pillow
- Reverie Latex Curve Pillow
- Reverie Cool Down Pillow
- Reverie Dual Slumber™ Pillow
• If available, the cover for the Product is warranted for one (1) year from the date of purchase against faults in material or workmanship. This Limited Warranty does not cover zippers that break as a result of normal wear and tear. REVERIE may choose to replace the cover of a Product at its sole and absolute discretion. If REVERIE replaces the cover for the Product, REVERIE will replace it with the current style of cover available, which may be a different cover or material than the original cover. Covers that REVERIE deems to be abused, mishandled, or used in any way that contributed to the defect in question may be denied warranty coverage at REVERIE’s sole and absolute discretion. This Limited Warranty is void if the Product or cover is physically abused, damaged, burned, cut or torn, or if the law tag is removed.
• This Limited Warranty is valid only for the Original Purchaser of the Product. An Original Purchaser is one who purchases the Product directly from REVERIE or an authorized retailer of REVERIE Products. If Purchaser is not the Original Purchaser of this Product, he/ she takes it “as is” and “with all faults.” If the purchase of this Product was not directly from REVERIE, proof of purchase will be required to demonstrate that Purchaser is the Original Purchaser and eligible to make a valid claim under this Limited Warranty.
• In the event a warranty claim is filed and a warranty replacement is deemed necessary, Purchaser may be required to surrender the Original Product to REVERIE or a REVERIE designated 3rd party prior to the replacement for inspection and approval.
• This Limited Warranty gives the Purchaser specific legal rights, and the Purchaser may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state.
For Warranty and Service:
email@example.com (Attn: Warranty and Service Department)