Dream Supreme II Hybrid Mattress
Dream Supreme II Hybrid Mattress
Combines the velvety feel of memory foam with the natural breathability of a latex mattress. Now you can finally experience the best of both worlds.
- Select Styles for Availability
Many love the feel of a memory foam mattress, but not the excess heat that often comes from sleeping on it. That’s why we designed a mattress unlike anything else on the market: our luxurious Dream Supreme™ II Hybrid, which combines the velvety feel of memory foam with the natural breathability of a latex mattress. Now you can finally experience the best of both worlds.
At Reverie, we believe that every sleeper is unique. That’s why inside of the Dream Supreme II Hybrid and Natural mattresses, along with a hybrid or natural latex comfort layer, you’ll find our patented DreamCell® foam springs, which come in four different levels of firmness. This DreamCell technology allows you to set your preferred firmness level for both sides of the mattress when ordering. Because the DreamCells are easily movable, you also have the option to change your firmness level quickly and conveniently if your needs ever change. The configuration guides below represent our current model design. For configuration support with previous models, please contact email@example.com
- Patented 6” DreamCell® foam springs allow for dual firmness. DreamCells are made from natural Talalay latex and sourced in the USA.
- Talalay latex is antimicrobial, hypoallergenic. and dust-mite resistant.
- Firmness level can be adjusted by rearranging foam springs.
- 3" comfort layer comprised of 1.5" of memory foam and 1.5" of natural latex. Comfort layer is reversible to allow for desired mattress-top feel.
- No motion transfer.
- Removable cover (dry clean or spot clean only).
- Mattress construction facilitates natural airflow for maximum breathability and temperature regulation.
- 12” mattress height.
- Made with CertiPUR-US certified memory foam and RevTech™ foam. Does not contain VOCs or other harmful substances.
- Recipient of the Intertek® Quality Performance Mark, and exceeds third-party testing standards for industry-leading durability and craftsmanship.
- Available in the DreamTop™ (split top design) option.
- 10-year limited warranty.
- Designed for maximum compatibility with an adjustable power base.
Available mattress sizes:
- Queen 60"x80"
- King 76”x80”
- Split King 39" x 80" (each side)
- Split Top King 76”x80”
- California King 84”x72”
- Split California King 84”x36” (each side)
- Split Top California King 84”x72”
When you buy directly from Reverie, our free White Glove Delivery and set up is included with your mattress purchase. We will deliver and assemble your Sleep System at no additional cost to you! The packaging materials will also be removed and discarded on your behalf. To ensure the delivery team has enough space to work, please make sure your current bed is stripped and broken down upon arrival. Free White Glove Delivery is valid in the continental US. For other deliveries, call us at 888-888-5990.
Because the customization of our beds is so detailed, and because we want to make sure your product meets all of our high standards, please allow for up to 4 weeks before your Reverie bed arrives. (And don’t worry—we’ll be contacting you to set up a delivery time once your bed is on the road!)
Returns: Due to the custom nature of our product, our product is not eligible for a full refund. This return policy begins as soon as the product ships. Mattresses can be returned for a 75% refund (minus 25% restocking fee). Adjustable power bases are non-refundable.