10 Year Full Replacement Limited Warranty for Reverie OSO™ Mattress
• Thank you for your purchase of a new Reverie OSO mattress. At Reverie, we stand behind the quality of every mattress we sell. Your new Reverie OSO mattress is covered by a 10 Year Full Replacement Limited Warranty.
What products are covered under this warranty?
• This Limited Warranty applies to Reverie OSO mattresses that are purchased directly from Reverie.
How long does this warranty coverage last?
• Coverage of this Limited Warranty lasts for a full period of ten (10) years from the date of purchase.
Who is covered under this warranty?
• This Limited Warranty covers the Original Purchaser of a Reverie OSO mattress and is non transferable. An Original Purchaser is one who purchases a Reverie OSO mattress directly from Reverie. Please keep a copy of your receipt because proof of purchase will be required to demonstrate that you are the Original Purchaser, and are therefore eligible to make a valid claim under this Limited Warranty.
What does this warranty cover?
• This Limited Warranty covers a deterioration causing the mattress to have a visible indentation greater than one (1”) inch that isn’t the result of improper use of an unsupportive foundation or surface, or any other abuse or misuse.
The Reverie OSO mattress includes a removable mattress cover. This mattress cover is covered against splits or cracks that result from a physical flaw in the mattress cover, despite normal usage and proper handling. In the event your mattress cover needs to be
replaced, Reverie will replace it with the current style of cover available for the mattress. This may be a different color or material than the original cover.
What doesn’t this warranty cover?
• This Limited Warranty doesn’t cover a normal increase or decrease in the softness of the core material(s) or an individual’s comfort preference.
• Our mattresses are designed to work on Reverie foundations and adjustable bed bases that can structurally support the weight of the mattress and its users. We therefore recommend that you use a matching Reverie foundation or adjustable bed base to ensure that you are covered under this Limited Warranty. However, you may also use any non Reverie foundation, adjustable bed base or supportive surface without voiding this Limited Warranty provided that the foundation, adjustable bed base, or supporting surface that you use continuously and properly supports the mattress and its users. We will not cover damage to the mattress caused by the use of an improper frame, foundation, adjustable bed base, supporting surface, or any misuse or abuse.
• Physical abuse or damage to the mattress and/or mattress cover (for example, burns, stains, tears, etc.) is not covered. Similarly, mattresses and/or mattress covers that are deemed by Reverie to be in an unsanitary condition are also not covered.
How do I make a claim under this warranty?
• In order to make a claim under this Limited Warranty please send a brief written description of the problem including a photo, if possible, and proof of purchase to our Warranty and Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If a replacement is deemed necessary by Reverie, Original Purchaser will be required to surrender the defective mattress and/or mattress cover to Reverie at the time of replacement. Repair or replacement of a mattress or mattress cover does not renew or extend this Limited Warranty.
• If you wish to replace your mattress with a more expensive mattress, please contact our Orders and Information Department at email@example.com. You will be required to pay the difference between the original purchase price of your mattress and the price of the mattress you wish to purchase, plus the cost of any related additional system pieces necessary. Reverie reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to decide on a case by case basis whether to offer this option.
What are my responsibilities?
• Although we will not charge you for the repair or replacement of your mattress and/or mattress cover, you are responsible for all transportation costs associated with the repair or replacement.
• In order to determine if a warranty claim is valid, we may require you to provide proof of the quality of the bed frame, foundation, or adjustable bed that was used to support your mattress.
Other terms and conditions:
• TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE MATTRESS IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS YOUR EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY AND REPLACES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
• SOME STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE AND JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
• TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, IN NO EVENT WILL REVERIE OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR OTHER SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE MATTRESS OR ITS USE BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER UNDER THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), INDEMNITY, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF REVERIE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF AN ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. REVERIE’S TOTAL LIABILITY WILL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE MATTRESS GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY.
• SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.