Linens Limited Warranty
• Ascion, LLC d/b/a Reverie (hereinafter referred to as “Reverie”) warrants to the original purchaser (hereinafter referred to as the “Purchaser”) that the product hereinafter referred to as the “Product”) will be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal use, for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase from Reverie or a Reverie Authorized Retailer. During the one (1) year Term of this Limited Warranty, Reverie will replace the Purchaser’s Product if it is determined by Reverie, in its sole and absolute discretion, that the Product is defective due to faulty workmanship or materials, subject to the limitations described in this Warranty.
• This Limited Warranty covers the following Products (all sizes of Product included): Reverie Luxe Performance Linens, Reverie Eco Linen Collection and Reverie Organic Linen Collection.
• Upon replacement, Purchaser will be required to surrender the Original Product to Reverie or a Reverie designated 3rd party prior to replacement for inspection and approval. All transportation costs associated with the replacement of the Product are Purchaser’s responsibility.
• Products that Reverie deems to be abused, mishandled, or used in any way that contributed to the defect in question, including failure to follow the proper care and use instructions, may be denied Warranty coverage at Reverie’s sole discretion.
• If the purchase of this Product was not directly from Reverie, proof of purchase is required to demonstrate that Purchaser is the Original Purchaser and eligible to make a valid claim under this Warranty. If Purchaser is not the Original Purchaser of this Product, he/she takes it “as is” and “with all faults”.
• This Limited Warranty gives the Purchaser specific legal rights, and the Purchaser may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state.
For Warranty and Service:
email@example.com (Attn: Warranty and Service Department)