5 Year Limited Power Base Warranty
• Ascion, L.L.C. d/b/a Reverie (hereinafter referred to as “Reverie”) warrants to the end user (hereinafter referred to as “Purchaser”) that during the five (5) year term of this Limited Warranty, Reverie will, at its sole discretion and option, repair or replace Purchaser’s adjustable power base frame or power base parts (hereinafter referred to as “adjustable power base” or “adjustable power bases”) that Reverie determines to be defective due to manufacturer defect, subject to the limitations set forth herein.
• This Limited Warranty begins on the “warranty commencement date” which is the date of purchase for new unused adjustable power bases and the date of manufacture for adjustable power bases that have been used as floor or display models. Thus, on a floor model adjustable power base, the warranty is a portion of the 5-year Limited Warranty. If original proof of purchase is not provided by Purchaser, Reverie reserves the right to determine that the adjustable power base is not covered by this Limited Warranty or to use the manufacturing date as the warranty commencement date. This Limited Warranty extends only to the original Purchaser and may not be transferred.
DAYS 1-90: FULL COVERAGE OF PARTS AND LABOR
• Upon receiving reasonable notice during the first ninety (90) days from the warranty commencement date, Reverie will send replacement parts (at no cost to the Purchaser) for adjustable power base parts covered under this Limited Warranty that Reverie determines to be defective due to manufacturer defect, and Reverie will pay all pre-authorized labor and transportation costs associated with the repair or replacement of such parts. This ninety (90) day Limited Warranty shall not apply if Purchaser does not return any and all defective parts to Reverie within 15 days of Purchaser’s receipt of replacement part(s).
YEAR 1: FULL COVERAGE OF PARTS ONLY
• Upon receiving reasonable notice at any point in time that is more than ninety (90) days and up to one (1) year from the warranty commencement date, Reverie will offer replacement parts for adjustable power base parts covered under this Limited Warranty that Reverie determines to be defective due to manufacturer defect. This one (1) year Limited Warranty shall not apply if Purchaser does not return any and all defective parts to Reverie within 15 days of Purchaser’s receipt of replacement part. Purchaser shall bear all service, transportation, labor and shipping costs related to the delivery and/or replacement of the defective part.
YEARS 1-5: FULL COVERAGE OF FRAME ONLY
• Upon receiving reasonable notice at any point in time that is more than one (1) year and up to five (5) years from the warranty commencement date, Reverie will offer replacement parts for mechanical parts of the frame covered under this Limited Warranty that Reverie determines to be defective due to manufacturer defect. Electronics, electrical components, drive motors, massage motors and certain mechanical parts of the frame are excluded from this Limited Warranty. Purchaser shall bear all service, transportation, labor and shipping costs related to the delivery and/or replacement of the defective part.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• This Limited Warranty does not apply: (a) to any damage caused by the Purchaser; (b) any damage to the remote control; (c) if there has been any unauthorized repair or replacement of adjustable power base parts; (d) if the adjustable power base has been mishandled (whether in transit or by other means), subjected to physical or electrical abuse or misuse, or otherwise operated in any way inconsistent with the operation and maintenance procedures outlined in the Owner’s Manual, this Limited Warranty, and any other applicable document published or approved by Reverie; (e) to damage to mattresses, fabric, cables, electrical cords or items supplied by any Reseller of the adjustable power base, (contact the Reseller or other relevant party for warranty information on these items.); or (f) if there have been any unnecessary service calls, including costs for in-home service calls solely for the purpose of educating the consumer about the adjustable power base or for finding an unsatisfactory power connection; it is strongly recommended that you use a surge protector for maximum protection of your product. This warranty does not cover lightning strikes or electrical issues due to natural disasters.
• This adjustable power base is not rated to support weights in excess of 710 pounds inclusive of the mattress and bedding. The adjustable power base will structurally support this weight, provided it is evenly distributed across the top surface of the base. The adjustable power base is not designed to support or lift this amount in the head or foot sections alone, and it is not designed to lift this amount of weight. The amount of weight the base can lift without exceeding the safety shut-off threshold for the control box depends on the distribution of weight and how well the mattress on top of the base bends with the adjustable power base. Exceeding this weight restriction or loading weight on the base unevenly or using a mattress that is not designed to flex well with an adjustable power base could damage the bed and/or cause injury and will void the warranty.
• Repairs to or replacement of the adjustable power base or its components under the terms of this Limited Warranty will apply to the original warranty period and will not serve to extend such period.
• The decision to repair or to replace defective parts under this Limited Warranty shall be made exclusively by Reverie in its sole and exclusive discretion.
• REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT SHALL BE THE SOLE REMEDY OF THE PURCHASER. THERE SHALL BE NO LIABILITY ON THE PART OF REVERIE AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS OR AFFILIATES FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGE, CLAIM, OR LOSS NOT EXPRESSLY COVERED BY THE TERMS OF THIS LIMITED W ARRANTY .
• This Limited Warranty does not include reimbursement for inconvenience, removal, installation, setup time, loss of use, shipping, or any other costs or expenses.
• UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS DOCUMENT, REVERIE AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS AND AFFILIATES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY OTHER WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND FREEDOM FROM DEFECTS AND WORKMANSHIP .
• Some states may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages in some circumstances, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to every Purchaser. This Limited Warranty gives the Purchaser specific legal rights, and the Purchaser may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state. This Limited Warranty is valid in all states of the United States except Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
• If you experience any trouble with your adjustable power base during the warranty period, please consult the troubleshooting guide provided with your adjustable power base and online (if applicable), or the troubleshooting video provided online (if applicable). If problems persist after following these instructions, please call: 800-973-8374. Please have your receipt ready and available. Thank you and enjoy your adjustable power base.