10 Year Limited Power Base Warranty
• Ascion, L.L.C. d/b/a Reverie (hereinafter referred to as “Reverie”) warrants to the end user (hereinafter referred to as “Purchaser”) that during the ten (10) year term of this Limited Warranty, Reverie will, at its sole discretion and option, repair or replace Purchaser’s motorized bed frame or motorized bed foundation parts (hereinafter referred to as “adjustable power base” or “adjustable power bases”) that are found to be defective due to faulty workmanship or materials, subject to the limitations set forth herein.
• This Limited Warranty begins on the “warranty commencement date” which is the date of purchase for new unused adjustable power bases and the date of manufacture for adjustable power bases that have been used as floor or display models. Thus, on a floor model adjustable power base, the warranty is a portion of the 10-year Limited Warranty. If original proof of purchase is not provided by Purchaser, Reverie reserves the right to determine that the adjustable power base is not covered by this Limited Warranty or to use the manufacturing date as the warranty commencement date. This Limited Warranty extends only to the original Purchaser and may not be transferred.
YEAR 1: FULL COVERAGE OF PARTS AND LABOR
• Upon receiving reasonable notice during the first year from the warranty commencement date, Reverie will send replacement parts (at no cost to the Purchaser) for any defective adjustable power base part to the Purchaser, and Reverie will pay all pre-authorized labor and transportation costs associated with the repair or replacement of any parts Reverie determines to be defective. This one (1) year Limited Warranty shall not apply if Purchaser does not return any and all defective parts to Reverie within 15 days of Purchaser’s receipt of replacement part(s).
YEARS 2-5: FULL COVERAGE OF PARTS ONLY
• Upon receiving reasonable written notice at any point in time that is more than one (1) year and up to five (5) years from the warranty commencement date, Reverie will offer replacement parts for any defective adjustable power base part to the Purchaser. This four (4) year Limited Warranty shall not apply if Purchaser does not return any and all defective parts to Reverie within 15 days of Purchaser’s receipt of replacement part. Purchaser shall bear all service, transportation, labor and shipping costs related to the delivery and/or replacement of the defective part.
YEARS 6-10: FULL COVERAGE OF FRAME ONLY
• Upon receiving reasonable written notice at
any point in time that is more than five (5) years and up to ten (10) years from the warranty commencement date, Reverie will offer replacement parts for any mechanical part of the frame found to be defective. Electronics, electrical components, drive motors and massage motors are excluded from this Limited Warranty. Purchaser shall bear all service, transportation, labor and shipping costs related to the delivery and/or replacement of the defective part.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• This Limited Warranty does not apply: (a) to any damage caused by the Purchaser, including damage to or cracks in the remote or its LED screen, and peeling of the silicon rubber from remote; (b) if there has been any unauthorized repair or replacement of adjustable power base parts; (c) if the adjustable power base has been mishandled (whether in transit or by other means), subjected to physical or electrical abuse or misuse, or otherwise operated in any way inconsistent with the operation and maintenance procedures outlined in the Owner’s Manual, this Limited Warranty, and any other applicable document published or approved by Reverie; (d) to damage to mattresses, fabric, cables, electrical cords or items supplied by any Reseller of the adjustable power base, (contact the Reseller or other relevant party for warranty information on these items.); (e) if there have been any unnecessary service calls, including costs for in-home service calls solely for the purpose of educating the consumer about the adjustable power base or for finding an unsatisfactory power connection; (f) if the power base was not installed and/or set up properly at any point in time. It is strongly recommended that you use a surge protector for maximum protection of your product. This warranty does not cover lightning strikes or electrical issues due to natural disasters.
• This warranty specifically excludes any coverage whatsoever of the power base cover, side rails, deck and legs, retainer bar, headboard brackets, and bed hardware.
• Reverie provides a 90 day grace period from warranty commencement date for remote replacements, even in the event of wear and tear. Beyond 90 days, Reverie assumes any subsequent breakage or nonfunction is the result of wear and tear and is not covered under this Limited Warranty.
• This adjustable power base may include the ProGrip™ mattress retainer-less retention technology. Depending on the mattress used by the Purchaser, Purchaser may experience varying degrees of shifting of their mattress. Such shifting shall not be considered a defect under this Limited Warranty. Should shifting persist, please install the supplied retainer bars.
• The Purchaser’s adjustable foundation may be equipped with a lumbar support feature. When the lumbar support feature is articulated or any other portion of the adjustable foundation is in an articulated position, any use that results in weight being distributed unevenly across the entire top of the foundation may damage the adjustable foundation and shall void this warranty.
• It is strongly recommended that you use a surge protector for maximum protection of your product. This warranty does not cover lightning strikes or electrical issues due to natural disasters.
• Repairs to or replacement of the adjustable power base or its components under the terms of this Limited Warranty will apply to the original warranty period and will not serve to extend such period.
• The decision to repair or to replace defective parts under this Limited Warranty shall be made exclusively by Reverie in its sole and exclusive discretion. Replacement parts may be new or reconditioned at Reverie’s discretion. Reverie reserves the right to determine in its sole discretion what is a defect in workmanship and/or materials.
• In no instance will this warranty cover any damage attributable to misuse or to normal wear and tear or to excessive weight placed upon the product. Nor will this warranty cover any purchaser other than the original purchaser nor will it cover product purchased from an unauthorized third party. If you are not the original purchaser of this product, you take “as is” and “with all faults.”
• REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT SHALL BE THE SOLE REMEDY OF THE PURCHASER. THERE SHALL BE NO LIABILITY ON THE PART OF REVERIE AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS OR AFFILIATES FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGE, CLAIM, OR LOSS NOT EXPRESSLY COVERED BY THE TERMS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
• This Limited Warranty does not include reimbursement for inconvenience, removal, installation, setup time, loss of use, shipping, or any other costs or expenses.
• UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS DOCUMENT, REVERIE AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS AND AFFILIATES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY OTHER WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND FREEDOM FROM DEFECTS AND WORKMANSHIP.
• Except for the 20 Year Warranty provided for the frame of this product, there is no warranty at all after five years, dating from commencement of this Limited Warranty.
• Some states may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages in some circumstances, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to every Purchaser. This Limited Warranty gives the Purchaser specific legal rights, and the Purchaser may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state. This Limited Warranty is valid in all states of the United States except Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
• If you experience any trouble with your adjustable power base during the warranty period, please consult the troubleshooting guide provided with your adjustable power base and online (if applicable), or the troubleshooting video provided online (if applicable). If problems persist after following these instructions, please call: 800-973-8374. Please have your receipt ready and available.