At Reverie, we believe that sleep is an essential part of feeling your best. As an industry leading manufacturer of adjustable foundations and mattresses that provide customized sleep comfort, we are constantly developing new products and technologies that allow our customers to sleep better.
Our engineers are critical to our success in creating new, cutting-edge sleep products and technologies. As a part of our commitment to developing future engineering talent, we are proud to support future engineers by providing the Reverie Innovation Scholarship.
Undergraduate and graduate engineering students who will be attending an accredited university in the United States in the Fall of 2014 are eligible to apply for our scholarship. Applicants will be judged on their academic merits as well as the content of the essay they provide. Application deadline is July 31, 2014. We will award:
One grand prize scholarship of $2,000
Two runner up scholarships of $1,000
In 1,000 words or fewer, please answer one of the following prompts:
- Have you used something in your home and thought that you could improve it? If so, what was it and how did you improve it? What challenges did you find?
- Who has had the biggest impact on your interest/passion for science and engineering? This might be a teacher, relative, friend, or favorite engineer/scientist, etc. How has this person’s role influenced your interest in science?
- Why do you want to be an engineer?
- Applicants must be an undergraduate student studying engineering at an accredited university in the U.S.
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their undergraduate transcript and an essay.
How to Apply
To apply for the Reverie Innovation Scholarship, please complete the application to the right. Winners will be notified by August 30, 2014.