Customizable DreamCell® support plus a reversible comfort layer provide maximum comfort and personal fit for both sides of the mattress.
- Patented 6" DreamCell® natural latex foam springs allow for dual firmness. Support can be readjusted by rearranging foam springs. No motion transfer.
- 3" comfort layer with one side that is 1.5" natural Talalay latex and the other side 1.5" premium memory foam. Comfort layer can be flipped to provide two different comfort feels based on customer preference.
- Soft woven cover finished with Feran Ice® wicks away moisture. Removable. Dry clean or spot clean only.
- Mattress construction facilitates natural air flow for maximum breathability and temperature regulation.
- 12" mattress height.
- Designed to maximize compatibility with an adjustable power base.
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 latex in comfort layer and DreamCellfoam springs. Naturally hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant.
- CertiPUR-US® certified memory foam in comfort layer. No harmful substances and low VOC.
- Intertek® Quality Performance Mark. Exceeds third-party testing for durability. Industry leading durability and craftsmanship.
- 10 year limited warranty.
- U.S.-based customer service staffed by knowledgeable Reverie employees including representatives who are fluent in English, Spanish and French.
When you buy directly from Reverie, our Free White Glove Delivery and Set Up Program is included with your Sleep System purchase. We will deliver and assemble your Sleep System at no additional cost to you! The packaging materials will also be removed and discarded on your behalf. To ensure the delivery team has enough space to work, please make sure your current bed is stripped and broken down upon arrival. Free White Glove Delivery is valid in the continental US. For other deliveries, call us at 888-888-5990.
|Financing - 101 Top Buttons Top||No|
|Bottom Links Online Only||Yes|
See our testimonials page for customer feedback. : Testimonials